martes, 14 de agosto de 2007

PRESENT PERFECT


Fill in the verbs in brackets in the Present Perfect.

Example:
I ___________ my father's car. (to wash)
Answer:

I have washed my father's car.


1. Karen ________an e-mail. (to send)
2. Dave and Pat___________ the museum. (to visit)
3. They_____________ already ________their rucksacks. (to pack)
4. I __________at the pet shop. (to be)
5. Markus_________ an accident. (to have)
6. We__________ the shopping for our grandma. (to do)
7. I _______just ________my bike. (to clean)
8. Emily ____________her room. (to paint)
9. Lisa and Colin___________ to a concert. (to go)
10. My friends __________smoking. (to give up)

1 comentario:

cristina dijo...

Homework

1. Karen HAS SENDED an e-mail. (to send)
2. Dave and Pat HAVE VISITED the museum. (to visit)
3. They HAVE already PACKED their rucksacks. (to pack)
4. I WAS at the pet shop. (to be)
5. Markus HAD an accident. (to have)
6. We HAVE DID the shopping for our grandma. (to do)
7. I HAVE just CLEANED my bike. (to clean)
8. Emily HAS PAINTED her room. (to paint)
9. Lisa and Colin HAVE WENT to a concert. (to go)
10. My friends HAVE GAVE UP smoking. (to give up)

Vocabulary

MEALS
Hamburger
Hot dog
Crepes
Fish
Chicken
Meat
Milk
Eggs
Bread
cookies
rice
sugar
salad
bacon
soap
cheese
butter
cream cheese
corn flakes
sandwich
onion
garlic
tomatoes
celery
potatoes
yucca
pineapple
peach
strawbwerry
black berry
water melon
grapes
apple

clothes

jeans
long sack
Black and long skirt

Teacher please review the following the sentences and vocabulary
thank. carmen and cristina