miércoles, 13 de junio de 2007

LEARNING ENGLISH

Present Perfect - Use

1) Result of an action in the past is important in the present
I have cleaned my room.

2) Recently completed actions
He has just played handball.

3) Actions beginning in the past and still continuing
We have lived in Canada since 1986.

4) together with lately, recently, yet
I have been to London recently.

Signal words
just, yet, never, already, ever, so far, up to now, recently, since, for

Form
have/has + past participle
Examples

Affirmative sentences:
I have played football.I've played football.
You have played football.You've played football.

Negative sentences:
I have not played football.I've not played football.I haven't played football.
You have not played football.You've not played football.You haven't played football.

Questions:
Have I played football?
Have you played football?

http://josuejaimes.wordpress.com

No hay comentarios.: